Find the below details
Hard-working and responsible marketing and ware house professional with 7years experience managing successful warehouses and storerooms.
Team oriented and safety conscious, I am keen to apply my organisational skills to a dynamic warehouse, logistics, distribution or inventory team.
Education and Training
Diploma in computer technology (DCT)
The Salem polytechnic college, Salem
Year of passing: 2004
S S L C
Oxford matric higher secondary school, Salem
Year of Passing: 2000
Key Skills and Characteristics
Substantial warehouse experience
Experience with container loading/unloading, receipt/despatch, safe operation of forklifts, checks and training and manual handling aids. I also train and supervise staff in these competencies.
Organisational and time management skills
Experience managing inventory and coordination of orders and deliveries, with ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
Ability to create report quickly and maintain positive business relationships with clients and staff, demonstrating dedication to a high standard of customer service.
Knowledge of various computer programs and technologies to intermediate level including Microsoft Word/Excel/Access, RF Scanners and financial management packages.
Warehouse in charge,
ICICI Bank Ltd
May 04 to Dec 06
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing stock, deliveries for various branches.
• Monitor stock levels and carry out periodic stock takes
• Supervise up to 15 staff members, including preparing weekly rosters and leading staff evaluations
• Interview prospective employees and train new staff members for ware house department
• Liaise with all parties involved in the domestic movements of stocks, transport companies and freight forwarders
• Complete paperwork for domestic movements.
• Record all stock movement and deliveries in database and prepare regular reports
• Manage warehouse costing, budgeting and forecasting
Jan 07 to May 08
Electrical supervisor and store keeper
Saeed Al Ghamdi Trd Est.,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Handling all correspondence relating Fire Alarm Project purchase sales and maintain the records
• Meeting new clients and explain about our safety and project details
• And maintaining all the customers records and their requirements
• And getting order Confirmation with the corporate sectors and making new clients to my company
Jun 08 to August 10
Officer Marketing & Purchase department
• Meeting New Doctors for reference, making CME (Continues medical education) for students and doctors.
• Making some Aware ness Camps and public meeting.
• Doing some awareness about all the dieses to the public, and in colleges and all the social activity regarding medical query.
• Releasing advertisement in the newspaper.
• Maintained store room and stock levels to meet sales requirements
• Trained and mentored new floor staff in tasks including receipting, restocking, documentation, safety and aesthetics
• Prepared stock displays to company standards
Aug-2010 to June 14
Sales & Management
S R Auto Parts,
• Meeting new clients for sales our products.
• We are wholesales & retailer in our surrounding.
• We are selling the old and new spare parts of lorry, trucks, bus.
June 2014 to Present
Ware House In charge
• It is Telecommunication Industry has to maintain the various types of electro and electronic devices.
• Purchase the material require for our usage
• Maintain the asset data. And give report to all the subcon and material
Re- consolation has to bee done.
English, Hindi Tamil, Urdu and Arabic
Reading Writing and speaking
Passport No: H9322643
Valid up to : 29/03/2020
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to best of my knowledge and beliefs.
Salem, TN, India,